RFIC Design Engineer (Microwave / RF, SigE, >5Ghz)
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ or San Diego, CA. Relo benefits available
SALARY: 90k - 140k
Our client produces innovative satellite and other wireless communication products that enable fast, secure, and efficient communications. They need an RF IC Design Engineer to perform microwave/mixed-signal design of complex custom IC circuits on SiGe and CMOS processes, particularly at 0.18um process technologies and below. These circuits include: analog baseband, microwave (>5GHz) and digital subsystems such as: mixers, VGAs, LNAs, DACs, etc.
- Microwave/RF IC design experience
- Circuit/ASIC design in SiGe & CMOS process(es)
- Test/Measurement/Debug capability for microwave chipsets
- BSEE degree
- US citizen
- Up to 10% travel
- Knowledge of design and verification in ADS
- Experience with EM simulator(s) (HFSS, Momentum, Sonnet)
- Previous circuit design experience for frequencies above 10GHz
- MSEE degree
TechTalent specializes in recruiting for broadband Internet clients. I am a unique recruiter: heavy tech background (MSEE from Georgia Tech) with 15 years of technical experience, the last 8 as a senior technical manager for companies that deployed broadband networks and interactive TV systems.